Monday, January 31, 2005

It begins...
A new school semester has begun, and I come back to my blog to find it in disarray. I apologize for my absence during the winter break, but much has happened since my last blog post.

I have moved into a new house, and it's been 2 months now. My room is still the only room not fully unpacked, and our dog that has gotten even bigger has made a habit of eating anything that he can reach.

My mother has been dating a man named Chip, whose real name is Larry. I still don't know why he goes by Chip, but I guess if my name was Larry I'd probably do the same. I hardly know the man, but what I do know is that he's a hospital administrator, plays in the stock market, wrote a Twilight Zone episode, and is from the South. While my parents aren't fully divorced yet, my mother made two comments yesterday saying "this is long term, like marriage long term." So, it is possible that by Summer I could have a stepfather named Chip. I'm just glad I'm 20, so having a stepfather now isn't an enormous ordeal.

I haven't gone to the gym since winter break commence last December. This is something I hope to remedy as soon as I become comfortable with my classes. Although I'm not seeing a personal trainer anymore, I do have a 24 Hour Fitness membership and I'm gonna help Amanda and Kyle get into shape. But summer they'll both be able to bench press a VW Bug. Haha...funny mental picture...

Anways, that it for now. I'm just waiting for my first class at 9 AM. Until then, this is Michael Kaye signing out...