Monday, May 17, 2004

alcheyhol
Guess what, I guess I lied about the last post. I don't know why I suddenly felt like posting, it could be because I'm on the verge of drunkenness. My sister decided to through a small party that turned into a large party tonight since my mom is out of town. I drank what was given to me, and now I'm feeling it. First was pineapple and vodka, then was sprite and some kind of apple vodka, and then ice cream with I think kahlua. About then I started to feel sick so I had to hold off. But since then I've had about 3 tequila shots and a Corona. This small get together really turned into a party, and just like out of a movie a drumset and guitars suddenly appeared and began playing. I'd say the highlight to that was "Paint it Black" by Rolling Stones, I love that song. So now I'm in my room on my computer while things are happening outside. I want to sleep, but how can I knowing there is a party outside. I can't tell if I'm drunk. Since I'm able to write coherently does that mean I'm not drunk? Funny thing is when I'm drunk I get really care free and don't mind acting like a fool. I'll talk to anyone and dance with anyone. Weird because that's not me. Alcohol really changes people, I'm just glad I don't get paranoid drunk. I think I'm blabbering. Is that a word, blabbering? I think it is. Anyways, I'm going back outside to drink something. Keep it real son.