Thursday, April 08, 2004

Spring break is drawing to a close and what did I do? Absolutely nothing. That idea of doing nothing is something I find good and bad. If my spring break plans hadn't fallen through, then I would be doing something. But do I really want a lot of something? No I guess not, I like doing nothing sometimes. It gives me time to harmonize with Mother Earth and the yin and the yang while balancing my shakras. Ok I'm just bullshitting you. Still peace and quiet can be nice.

Oh! I did do something, I went to IHOP with my good friend Amanda. I like IHOP, yet I don't like pancakes. Quite the cunundrum indeed. To add to the complexity of my pancake dislike, I always get the Sampler which comes with two things I don't like. Ham (outside of bacon or sausage form) and pancakes! So I pay for two things that I don't even like. But I'm too lazy to order things seperatly, and I think in a way it makes me feel like I'm eating healthy by eating everything on my plate. But of course that's not true when I put syrup on my eggs. Hey! Don't knock it 'til you try it!