Monday, March 15, 2004

Yesterday in the AT&T Wireless store I got into an argument with my mom about cell phone talking and driving. She said, "men can't talk on the cell phone and drive, they can't multi-task." So basically she is saying that woman are better drivers then men. This is one statement I definitely don't agree with. Women are the worst multi-taskers when driving. They're putting on makeup, eating, TALKING ON CELL PHONES, smoking, dancing and singing to some Alanis Morissette or Jewel song. Whenever I have had a near miss with another vehicle it has always been a woman. But I'm not going to go as far as to say men are better drivers then women. I've seen plenty of asshole guys on the road that should get their license taken away from them. I tried to explain to my mother that driving is without gender bias, but she wouldn't have it.

I actually think that I am an excellent multi-tasker because I'm careful. If I'm listening to the radio and the cell phone rings, I turn down the radio. If I'm eating, I try to prop the food items so that in case I made a sharp turn nothing would spill. If I hear another person say that women are better drivers then men I'm going to get pissed off. Also, if I hear someone say women are smarter then men you'll get the same reaction. What the fuck, we get it. HAHAHA!

There is this ongoing joke between men and women that just won't go away. I don't need to take a stupid ass quiz or hear poll results about who is smarter. Who cares who is smarter! I'm tired of women traipsing around saying "ooh, I'm smarter then you cause I'm a woman. I'm woman hear me roar." La-de-da-fuckyou! Saying your smarter makes you stupid because that is just not true. I don't think Einstein or Newton went around going "I'm smart, look at me!" Smart people don't go blurting out how smart they are. C'mon think about it, I'm right. So stop all this crap now. We're equal all right, and that is the end of that deal!